Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Sick of Being Sick

Its a dang good thing that we think 3 is our "magic number" because I don't think I ever want to go through this again...

Pregnancy w/ Mikey was rough. I was sick from 4-12 weeks for a few hours each morning, but after those dreadful few hours, I felt relatively okay. Now the end of the pregnancy was a whole different store, that was pure misery.

Pregnancy w/ Carter was a dream. Easy as pie. I felt great from the day I found out I was pregnant til the day I delivered. Not a single complaint.

Now this pregnancy... I've been sick since I found out I was pregnant. And not just morning sickness, its all day sickness. No food sounds appetizing, and when I do decide something sounds good and I go to eat it, either I decide nope, not what I wanted, or the baby decides it doesn't like it and I end up sick yet again. Add horrible migraines on top of that, plus the other delights of pregnancy that I will spare anyone who reads this.

I only hope and pray that I start to feel better around the 2nd trimester... Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment